Friday, October 10, 2014

Dog Training DEMO Class Biography - BRANDY

Last but not least, my little dog.
Brandy works for Smart Dogs Canine Training, is part of our DEMO Class, and was suppose to  participate in the 2014 Milton Fall Fair Doggy Deomonstration, but a ruptured cyst the day of, and an emergency vet trip, prevented her from attending. Here is a little more about this intelligent little girl:

Brandy is a 12 year old, multi-titled, Jack Russell Terrier, and though not perfect, she is the perfect dog for me. She's done everything that I've asked of her, and I've asked quite a lot. She is a retired agility dog, though still plays for fun with the JRTCC, still competes every-now-and-then in Rally Obedience, and takes her job helping reactive dogs, very seriously.

Brandy loves learning, and thrives on using her mind. Though she is a senior (and sometimes cranky) she enjoys coming out and training with the rest of the DEMO class. She is awesome, my best bud, and my son's best bud. Couldn't have asked for a better dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.